Family Law is a highly specialised field of practice so if you are experiencing a marriage or relationship breakdown, you need a confident, experienced and dedicated legal advisor by your side.
With her wealth of experience and expertise, Shera Tiongan offers family and relationship legal advice and representation that is uniquely tailored to your individual needs and financial circumstances. Shera has assisted clients across the spectrum of Family Law matters including complex financial cases, parenting matters involving serious allegations of family violence, and de facto matters.
Shera will provide the service that is right for you, whether that be simply advising you as to your rights and obligations, assisting you in negotiating a resolution of issues in dispute, or representing you in contested proceedings in the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Shera provides expert advice in the following areas:
- Complex property settlements including matters involving substantial asset pools, companies and businesses, trust structures, bankruptcy and the splitting of superannuation entitlements.
- Spousal maintenance and adult child maintenance.
- Child Support and dealings with the Child Support Agency
- Binding Financial Agreements (BFA’s) including cohabitation, pre-nuptial agreements and post nuptial agreements.
- Injunctions and Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders (ADVO).
- Children and custody disputes, and parenting cases, with extensive experience in matters involving non-traditional family structures.
- Divorce including applying and settling divorce in Australia.
- Consent Orders
- General marriage and de-facto relationship rights.